Lurguz was made with the Fate Core role-playing system for use with Iron and Chaos game setting.
- High concept: Former Caravan Guard
- Trouble: Branded With the Criminal's Mark
- Defended Village From Raiders as a Youth
- Traveled the Roads of Agaran Protecting Wealthy Merchants
- Sentenced to Forced Labor by the White Ziggurat for Another Man's Crimes
- Great (+4) : Fight
- Good (+3) : Athletics, Notice
- Fair (+2) : Contacts, Physique
- Average (+1) : Will
- Well Traveled: Can use Contacts instead of Lore when applied to matters of travel and geography.
- Bodyguard: Gain a +2 bonus when using Fight to physically attack someone who is attacking someone else.
- Intimidating: Can use Physique instead of Provoke to overcome or create advantages when attempting to coerce through the threat of violence, real or implied.
- Refresh: 3
- Physical Stress Slots: 6
- Mental Stress Slots: 4